- b) You – refers to you, as a user of our Company’s Services, including our website.
- c) Website – refers to Global Resources Direct, LLC website, which is accessible from
- d) Services – refers to any type of business transaction and interaction, whether actual or potential, between the Company and you related to the products sold by Global Resources Direct, LLC.
- e) Account – refers to a unique account created for you to access our services or parts of our services.
- f) Personal Data – refers to any information and/or data that relates to an identified or identifiable individual or entity.
- g) Non-Personal Data – refers to any information and/or data that cannot be used to personally identify you.
- h) Usage Data – refers to any information and/or data collected when using our Company’s Website which includes but is not limited to your computer or mobile device’s internet protocol address (i.e. IP address), browser type, browser version, the type of mobile device used, the Website pages of our Company you visited, the time and date you visited the Website, the time spent on the Website pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- i) Vendors – refers to any third-party company or individuals employed or used by the Company to provide services on behalf of or for the Company, perform services related to the Services of Company, or assist the Company in analyzing the usage of the Company’s Services.
- j) Cookies – refers to small files that are placed on your electronic devices such as your computer or mobile device by our Website, containing the details of your browsing history on our Website.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
A. Personal Information – While using our Company’s Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. That information and/or data may include, but is not limited to:
- 1. Your name (or your company’s name)
- 2. Address
- 3. Phone Number and Fax Number
- 4. Email Address
- 5. Information about your company such as but not limited to the type of business (i.e. corporation, LLC, partnership, etc.), officers of the company, and federal tax ID#
- 6. You or your company’s bank account information
- 7. You or your company’s credit card information
- 8. You or your company’s business and/or trade references
- 9. Your Website Account user ID and password (created by you) on our Website
B. Non-Personal Information – While using our Company’s Services, we also collect information that cannot be used to personally identify you. The information and/or data may include, but is not limited to:
- 1. Anonymous usage data on our Website
- 2. Number of clicks on our Website
- 3. Platform types
- 4. Preferences based on data you submitted on our Website
- 5. Referring/exit pages and URLs
C. Usage Data – While using our Company’s Website for Services, usage data is automatically collected. The information and/or data may include, but is not limited to:
- 1. Your computer or mobile device internet protocol address (i.e. IP address)
- 2. Your web browser type and version
- 3. Your mobile device type
- 4. Our Company’s Website pages you visited
- 5. The time and date you visited our Website
- 6. The amount of time you spent on our Website pages
- 7. Unique device identifiers
- 8. Information your browser sends when visiting our Website
- 9. Other diagnostic data
- 1. Cookies – A cookie is a small file placed on your electronic device by our Website containing the details of your browsing history. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device even when you go offline until you delete them. Session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portion of our Website.
- 2. Web Beacons – Our Website and emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit our Company, for example, to count website users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website statistics.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Global Resources Direct, LLC may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- a) To secure payment for Services rendered to you by Global Resources Direct, LLC, such as credit card processors and financial institutions
- b) To check your financial or credit worthiness in conducting business with Global Resources Direct, LLC
- c) To verify the identity of you and/or your company
- d) To manage your Account with us
- e) To contact you with regard with regard to your business transactions with us
- f) To give you updates and informative communications related to changes of our Services, including products and contracted Services, provided by us
- g) To provide customer care and support
- h) To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events we offer that you have already purchased or inquired about.
- i) To conduct data analysis, identify trends, determine the effectiveness of any promotional
- j) To monitor the usage of our Website
- k) To evaluate and improve our Service to you
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Global Resources Direct, LLC may have to share your Personal Information in the good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure is necessary to:
- a) Comply with any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request
- c) Protect against harm to your rights, property, or safety or to the public as required or permitted by law
- d) Prevent legal liability, including the protection of the Company’s rights or property
- f) Vendors who assist us with the operation, function, and maintenance of our Website
- g) Vendors, such as credit card processors, credit bureaus, and financial institutions, who we use to secure payment, check financial or credit worthiness of our customers, and to verify the identity of you and your/company
Global Resources Direct, LLC will not sell, trade, or otherwise share your personal information for marketing purposes to third-parties without your consent
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the event that our Company undergoes a business transaction such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Personal Information may be among the assets transferred. If such a business transaction is to occur, we will notify you, based on your most recent contact information we have, of the transfer of your Personal Information prior to such an event.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND USAGE DATA
Our Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes; however, we will generally retain Usage Data for a shorter period of time, except when this Data is used to strengthen the security, to improve the functionality of our Website or to retain this Data for longer time
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your Personal Information is important to Global Resources, LLC. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Personal Information on electronic devices such as computers and laptops are password protected and only accessible by selected authorized employees. Personal Information transmitted over the Internet are secured by commercially acceptable means, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from Children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove and discard that Personal Information.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
With regard to your Personal Information, you have the following rights:
- a) Right to request to delete the Personal Information collected by us
- b) Right to access and review the Personal Information collected about you
- c) Right to request amendment to that Personal Information provided by you
- e) Right to object to incorrect Personal Information collected by us
- f) Right to restrict processing of your Personal Information by us
- g) Right of portability or transfer of your Personal Information to a 3rd party upon your request
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone number: (773) 636-5974
Looking for Smaller Quantites?
Shop our online store to buy ingredients direct in preset quantities.Buy Now
What our customers say
Hear directly from our great customers!
We were amazed by the service of Global Resource Direct. We run a macaron delivery business, and after a lot of research, I came across Tom and his team. Super responsive and very nice. The prices are frankly affordable and the almond flour is of very great quality. My next order is coming soon!
Speedy responses!! Our manufacturing facility purchases our flours, oils, and IQF items from GRD. Excellent service, full shipping dept, credit terms, make it easy to work with them.
It's been great working with GRD - They have been so patient, and accommodating to my needs as a small business. They have provided me with my requests of finding organic, high-quality products at prices that work for my business. Grateful to be working with them!